12 February 2018
|Notification of acceptance||
30 March 2018
|Camera ready copy||
20 April 2018
Prizes for the Best Paper and the Best Paper by Young Scientists will be awarded.
The following criteria for both awards will be applied:
significance to the military
quality of the paper
quality of presentation
interaction with the audience.
For Young Scientists Award additionally a first and presenting author should be not older than 35.
Authors of oral presentations are kindly informed that they have about 20 minutes for their presentations including questions.
Authors of poster presentations should prepare a poster in A1 size and hand it in during registration.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION
The final paper submission has to follow these five steps:
1. Add a copyright notice into your paper.
2. Create IEEE Explore compliant pdf file using PDF eXpress.
3. Download the paper approved by PDF eXpress Plus (PIDxxx.pdf) and sub mit it with ConfTool.
4. Using the ConfTool, provide the brief CV of the presenting author, to be used as speaker introduction.
5. Send IEEE Copyright form via the electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) system (available through your Conftool account).
1. COPYRIGHT NOTICE IN THE PAPER
All papers must have a copyright notice at the bottom of the first page before an IEEE compatible pdf-file is created! The alternatives are listed below. The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear at the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at:
- For papersin which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyrightnotice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-4559-8/18/$31.00 C2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-4559-8/18/$31.00C2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-4559-8/18/$31.00 C2018 IEEE
2. PDF-FILE INSTRUCTIONS
Follow IEEE style files as during the first submission.
The publication title will be: 2018 International Conference on Military Communications and Information Systems (ICMCIS)
Before Creating a PDF
Add the copyright notice at the bottom of the first page of your source document.
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users.
2. Enter the following:
- 43475XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the steps above, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3. USE CONFTOOL
Upload the file accepted and provided by PDF eXpress (PIDxxx.pdf) in CONFTOOL.
4. BRIEF CV OF THE PRESENTING AUTHOR
In the Conftool upload the brief CV of the presenting author, to be used as speaker introduction.
5. COPYRIGHT FORM
The IEEE copyright form must be filled in in order to include the papers into IEEE Explore. Please use the electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) system which is available through your Conftool account.
The submitted papers should be original, unpublished, written in English, of the lenght of between 3 and 8 pages, including abstract, figures, tables and references.
All accepted papers will be submitted to IEEE for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. Therefore, the manuscripts should be compliant with the general standards of the IEEE and formatted according to the templates available at:
IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conferebce Proceedings
All papers delivered by IST Panel members should have the following information at the bottom of the first page (text box sponsors): This paper is based on NATO IST Panel activity IST-XXX, Activity tittle e.g. "Cognitive radio in NATO".